Subversion repository is available only for projects that were registered with BSS and committed by
How-to use SVN :
Points from 1. To 6. Are just one time configuration steps, to configure access to repository..
Next point you should make each time when you use that repository.
Access to repo is authorized by login and password from PJATK domain (same as to your e-mail, or
- Before using SVN server you have to install SVN client (e.g. TortoiseSVN) and reboot Your
- Make an empty directory on your local disk.
- Right-Click on that folder, choose TortoiseSVN -> Import…
- Provide path to repositorium that you want to use (it should look like : )
- After importing repository choose SVN Checkout…
- Confirm default data.
- At that moment we have full access to SVN repository (it depends on permissions) and we can
create and modify files
- Each time after modification of repository content, you should choose SVN Commit… option to
commit changes, and Update option to download the newest file version from repo.