[This is only a beta version, so some bugs can occure]
ONLY FOR macOS MOJAVE
For easy access to VPN and network drive for macOS you can now use Finder plug-in, made by Piotr Szadkowski.
- Firstly, we need to configure VPN connection.
Click on the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen
Choose system preferences
Then we choose network.
Click Add (+) at the bottom of the network connection services listClick the Interface pop-up menu, then choose VPN.
VPN Type: L2TP over IPSec
Service name: PJATK
The server address is: vpn.pjwstk.edu.pl
Account name sXXXXX (where XXXXX is the index number)
Click on authentication settings
In the Password field, enter your password
In the Common Password field enter: PJATKvpn4Mac
Select Advanced and uncheck “Send all traffic over VPN connection”
Click OK and Apply.
- Download plug-in
- Run script “Connect to PJATK.workflow”.
- Make sure, that “Connect to PJATK” is marked as Finder extension.
- You can run that script by selecting “Connect to PJATK” on any folder.
(IMPORTANT: VPN need to be disconnected, before running the script)
- Type in your computer password two times.
- Type in your student number (e.g. s00000)
- Now we can see many folders, we are only interested in Public (Disc P) and Users (Disc Z).
Access to other folders is blocked.